HCL (Single Element)October 24, 2017
UV / D2 / DEUTERIUM LAMPOctober 24, 2017
HCL (Multi Element)
Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
Telpon: (+62-21) 84304918 | (+62-21) 84304853
Hollow Cathode Lamps (Multi Element)
Photron’s P500 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by:
GBC Scientific, Varian, Analytic Jena, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Thermo Jarrel Ash, Unicam, and other makes.
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source.
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation.
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate. (A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).