pH is the measurement of acidity and alkalinity of water. The reading of pH7 is neutral, a reading higher than 7 is alkaline and lower is acidic.
Telpon: (+62-21) 84304918 | (+62-21) 84304853
Ease of use
Automatically locks reading when a stable reading is established. This feature can be disabled to allow continuous reading display.
Meter automatically shuts off after 5 minutes after the last key command. This feature can be disabled while reading in continuous read mode.
The meter’s one-touch auto-calibration procedure uses only one button to activate the mode. The unit will prompt and confirm offset and slope point calibration.
|Range:||0 to 14 pH||± 999 mV||0 to 100°C|
|Display Resolution:||0.01 pH||1 mV||0.1°C|
|Accuracy (machine only):||± 0.01 pH||± 1 mV||± 0.5°C|
|Temperature compensation:||Automatic or manual from 0 to 100°C|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 50°C|
|Operating humidity:||Maximum 90% relative humidity|
|Slope recognition:||± 20% at pH 4 and pH 10|
|Offset recognition:||± 60 mV at pH 7|
|Input impedance||10¹² ohms|
|Battery type:||DC9V (1604A, 6LF22 or equivalent)|
|Battery life:||Approximately 200 hours|
|Size:||164 x 83 x 35mm|
|Weight:||350gm (main unit including battery)|
|Click to download Instructions Manual|
1. HP9000 – Main instruments
2. PP5003 – Plastic body combination pH electrode
3. PT9000 – Temperature probe (Stainless steel)
4. SP0701N – CAL pH7.00 Standard pH buffer solution 90ml
5. SP0401N – CAL pH4.01 Standard pH buffer solution 90ml
6. Hard Carrying case
7. Operation manual
1. PO5106 – Plastic body combination Platinum ring ORP electrode
2. SP1001N – Buffer solution pH10.01 90ml